DACOM G05 TWS True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones : Product Description
Connect headphones directly to your Bluetooth device.
Turn on the headphones and press and hold the Power / Bluetooth button until the Bluetooth light flashes blue. You will hear a prompt saying, “Another device is ready to connect” (if voice guidance is enabled). If the headphones are turned on for the first time, the headphones are already in this state.
The power button on the headphones
Turn on Bluetooth on the connected device (smartphone, tablet, etc.)
In your device’s Bluetooth settings menu, select your headphones. If your headphones do not appear in the list, you will need to tap “Search,” “Scan,” “Pair new device,” etc. in the Bluetooth menu of the device There maybe.
When connected, you will hear an audio prompt saying, “Connected to <device name>.”
How to pair your computer with a Bluetooth device such as headphones, a mobile phone, or another computer.
- In Windows, search for and open Bluetooth and other devices.
NOTE: If you don’t return any results in Bluetooth and other devices, your computer may not support Bluetooth.
- On the “Bluetooth and other devices” tab, change the Bluetooth setting to “On.”
- Click Add a Bluetooth or other device to start searching for tools.
- Click [Bluetooth] as the type of device to add.
- Select the Bluetooth device you want to add from the list.
- When prompted, enter your PIN and click Connect. If you don’t see the PIN, enter the default PIN ” 0000 ” often used for Bluetooth devices.
- Review the authentication message for the device you are connecting to now and approve the news or grant access.
- Follow the instructions on your computer and device to complete the pairing process. A confirmation message appears when the device is paired.
NOTE: If you see an authentication error, it’s too long. Move the device closer and try pairing again.