iHome iB92BC Bluetooth Wireless Headphone : Product Description
1. First, launch the iPhone settings screen and tap “Bluetooth.”
2. When Bluetooth is turned on, it will detect nearby devices, so tap it.
3. Tap the device, and if “Connected” is displayed, pairing is complete.
1. Launch the Settings screen and tap “Bluetooth.”
2. Turn on Bluetooth to detect nearby devices.
3. Since pairing is required, tap “OK” to complete the setting.
The setting method varies slightly depending on the terminal and OS version, but if you turn on Bluetooth, it will automatically detect nearby devices. The procedure is not complicated, so check it on your device.
1. Start pairing
First, operate the buttons on the Bluetooth earphone side to start matching.
The operation method differs depending on the earphone or speaker, so check the manual.
* Playing and stopping, power and volume are nothing, but you may start pairing by pressing and holding a relevant button.
2. Add device
Open “Devices and Printers” in Control Panel, and click “Add Device.”
Many people drop out without finding this. Now, click on this to start searching for devices.
When the Bluetooth earphone is detected automatically, the device installation will begin.
Windows now recognize the Bluetooth earphone as a playback device.
3. Priority output for Bluetooth earphones
However, with this alone, you will not be able to hear the sound from the Bluetooth earphone. As before, you will get out of the speaker.
This is because the speaker you have been using has priority over Bluetooth as the output destination.
Go to “Control Panel”-> “Sound,” right-click the icon that says “Bluetooth Audio Device,” and try “Set as Default Device.”
With this setting, the sound of the Windows PC will be played from the Bluetooth earphone, but no sound will be output from the speaker.
Here, when you turn off the Bluetooth earphone, it automatically switches to output from the speaker.
Also, when you turn on the Bluetooth earphone again, the output to the Bluetooth earphone has priority still, and the sound output from the speaker stops.