LinkIdea Women’s On-Ear Headphones (Mint Green) : Product Description
First, let’s start with “What is Bluetooth?”
Bluetooth is a wireless communication standard. Compatible devices can exchange data without connecting cables. The valid range is about 10m. Because it is an international standard, any compatible device can be connected by any manufacturer in each country.
A person who says, “I can’t get right to the point …” may be more natural to understand if you listen to the examples. For example, imagine a Bluetooth earphone.
Until now, earphones were designed to insert the end of a cable into a smartphone or PC. However, if you connect a Bluetooth-compatible headset to your smartphone, you don’t need a rope. To wirelessly transmit music data from smartphones to earphones, Bluetooth earphones can also be used in independent shapes like earplugs.
Causes and Solutions for Losing Mobile devices Bluetooth Connection
When the smartphone is connected to the car audio system, the sound may be interrupted.
It is necessary to check whether there is any problem with the smartphone or car audio used. Still, it can be solved by ” clearing the cache” (for Android) with the smartphone or “deleting device information” on the setting screen In some cases.
In some cases, the file cached by the device OS update may be damaged, and the Bluetooth connection may not be appropriately established.
In that case, clearing the cache will remove the offending file, recreate the correct folder, and ensure a successful Bluetooth connection between your smartphone and car audio.
How to pair your computer with a Bluetooth device such as headphones, a mobile phone, or another computer.
- In Windows, search for and open Bluetooth and other devices.
NOTE: If you don’t return any results in Bluetooth and other devices, your computer may not support Bluetooth.
- On the “Bluetooth and other devices” tab, change the Bluetooth setting to “On.”
- Click Add a Bluetooth or other device to start searching for tools.
- Click [Bluetooth] as the type of device to add.
- Select the Bluetooth device you want to add from the list.
- When prompted, enter your PIN and click Connect. If you don’t see the PIN, enter the default PIN ” 0000 ” often used for Bluetooth devices.
- Review the authentication message for the device you are connecting to now and approve the news or grant access.
- Follow the instructions on your computer and device to complete the pairing process. A confirmation message appears when the device is paired.
NOTE: If you see an authentication error, it’s too long. Move the device closer and try pairing again.