Premium Behind-The-Ear WIRED Hands-free Boom Headset MONO Headphone Single Earphone with Microphone for Alltel Alcatel One Touch T10 Tab, Alltel Alcatel One Touch Ultra 960c, Alltel HTC 7 Pro, Alltel HTC Desire 601, Alltel HTC One V : Product Description
What is “Bluetooth”?
Wireless communication technology for exchanging data communication between digital devices over short distances.
In other words, in a more familiar sense, the “thing” that connects the remote control for operation with the radio control unit is the image of Bluetooth. Wireless technology that can be operated without wires.
You set up and use a method called “pairing” between your Bluetooth product and your smartphone.
The pair is “Pair,” which means “two things become one.”
It is the same meaning as that pair that is said to be a pair of two at the time of the athletic meet.
Causes and Solutions for Losing Mobile devices Bluetooth Connection
When the smartphone is connected to the car audio system, the sound may be interrupted.
It is necessary to check whether there is any problem with the smartphone or car audio used. Still, it can be solved by ” clearing the cache” (for Android) with the smartphone or “deleting device information” on the setting screen In some cases.
In some cases, the file cached by the device OS update may be damaged, and the Bluetooth connection may not be appropriately established.
In that case, clearing the cache will remove the offending file, recreate the correct folder, and ensure a successful Bluetooth connection between your smartphone and car audio.
How to pair your computer with a Bluetooth device such as headphones, a mobile phone, or another computer.
- In Windows, search for and open Bluetooth and other devices.
NOTE: If you don’t return any results in Bluetooth and other devices, your computer may not support Bluetooth.
- On the “Bluetooth and other devices” tab, change the Bluetooth setting to “On.”
- Click Add a Bluetooth or other device to start searching for tools.
- Click [Bluetooth] as the type of device to add.
- Select the Bluetooth device you want to add from the list.
- When prompted, enter your PIN and click Connect. If you don’t see the PIN, enter the default PIN ” 0000 ” often used for Bluetooth devices.
- Review the authentication message for the device you are connecting to now and approve the news or grant access.
- Follow the instructions on your computer and device to complete the pairing process. A confirmation message appears when the device is paired.
NOTE: If you see an authentication error, it’s too long. Move the device closer and try pairing again.