Soul Ultra High Definition Dynamic Bass On-Ear Headphones : Product Description
How to set up pairing using iPhone
1. First, launch the iPhone settings screen and tap “Bluetooth.”
2. When Bluetooth is turned on, it will detect nearby devices, so tap it.
3. Tap the device, and if “Connected” is displayed, pairing is complete.
How to set up pairing using an Android smartphone
1. Launch the Settings screen and tap “Bluetooth.”
2. Turn on Bluetooth to detect nearby devices.
3. Since pairing is required, tap “OK” to complete the setting.
The setting method varies slightly depending on the terminal and OS version, but if you turn on Bluetooth, it will automatically detect nearby devices. The procedure is not complicated, so check it on your device.
How to pair your computer with a Bluetooth device such as headphones, a mobile phone, or another computer.
- In Windows, search for and open Bluetooth and other devices.
NOTE: If you don’t return any results in Bluetooth and other devices, your computer may not support Bluetooth.
- On the “Bluetooth and other devices” tab, change the Bluetooth setting to “On.”
- Click Add a Bluetooth or other device to start searching for tools.
- Click [Bluetooth] as the type of device to add.
- Select the Bluetooth device you want to add from the list.
- When prompted, enter your PIN and click Connect. If you don’t see the PIN, enter the default PIN ” 0000 ” often used for Bluetooth devices.
- Review the authentication message for the device you are connecting to now and approve the news or grant access.
- Follow the instructions on your computer and device to complete the pairing process. A confirmation message appears when the device is paired.
NOTE: If you see an authentication error, it’s too long. Move the device closer and try pairing again.