Kids Headphones Children Girls Boys Teens Volume Limiting Foldable and Durable Headphone Headband for School, Home and Travel (White) : Product Description
How to pair Bluetooth headphones (Android / iOS)
- step 1 Put the headphones in device registration mode (pairing mode)
Hold down the “power” button or “PAIRING” button on the headphones until the lamp on the central unit blinks (about 7 seconds).
There are the following two patterns for the lamp blinking.
The blue lamp blinks twice each time
Blue and red lights flash alternately
Refer to the instruction manual as it varies depending on the model.
- Step 2 Turn on the Bluetooth of the smartphone or tablet you want to connect
Select [Settings]-[Wireless & Networks]-[Bluetooth].
- Step 3 Touch the displayed headphone model name on the smartphone or tablet screen.
* If you are asked for a passkey, enter “0000 (Zero Zero Zero Zero)”.
A passkey is sometimes called a passcode, PIN code, PIN, password, etc.
The pairing is completed.
How to pair your computer with a Bluetooth device such as headphones, a mobile phone, or another computer.
- In Windows, search for and open Bluetooth and other devices.
NOTE: If you don’t return any results in Bluetooth and other devices, your computer may not support Bluetooth.
- On the “Bluetooth and other devices” tab, change the Bluetooth setting to “On.”
- Click Add a Bluetooth or other device to start searching for tools.
- Click [Bluetooth] as the type of device to add.
- Select the Bluetooth device you want to add from the list.
- When prompted, enter your PIN and click Connect. If you don’t see the PIN, enter the default PIN ” 0000 ” often used for Bluetooth devices.
- Review the authentication message for the device you are connecting to now and approve the news or grant access.
- Follow the instructions on your computer and device to complete the pairing process. A confirmation message appears when the device is paired.
NOTE: If you see an authentication error, it’s too long. Move the device closer and try pairing again.