ZVOX AccuVoice AV50 Noise Cancelling Headphones (Black) : Product Description
Actual Bluetooth connection procedure
Turn on Bluetooth on the player side (transmitting side).
* The following image is a screenshot of my iPhone.
- (1) Open the settings.
First, open the setting screen. Bluetooth is [Off] in the image. Tap here!
- (2) Tap Bluetooth in the settings.
Bluetooth on / off switching button. The white color is off!
- (3) Turn on Bluetooth.
※iPhone6S! The appearance may be slightly different depending on the version!
Please turn on the power of the earphone (receiving side) and set it to the pairing mode.
Pairing, i.e., connection mode! This process tends to stumble. It’s not the end after turning on the power. For most devices, the pairing mode is often set by pressing and holding the power button from power-off until the lamp flashes red and blue. Light or not, there are various and Tari a button of the playback is stopped, not the power switch, but generally is long press from the time of power supply OFF is!
Select the model of the earphone (reception side) on the player side (transmission side).
- (1) Find the device you want to pair.
After pairing the earphones and headphones, check the setting screen on the player again! The name of the paired device will be searched!
- (2) Tap the device name.
Tap the name of the device to complete the connection! [Connected] is displayed!
※ iPhone6S! The appearance may be slightly different depending on the version!
One point advice ☆
In many cases, the connection after the first time skips the pairing process in step 2 and connects the transmitter and receiver. If you can’t connect, try pairing again!
How to pair your computer with a Bluetooth device such as headphones, a mobile phone, or another computer.
- In Windows, search for and open Bluetooth and other devices.
NOTE: If you don’t return any results in Bluetooth and other devices, your computer may not support Bluetooth.
- On the “Bluetooth and other devices” tab, change the Bluetooth setting to “On.”
- Click Add a Bluetooth or other device to start searching for tools.
- Click [Bluetooth] as the type of device to add.
- Select the Bluetooth device you want to add from the list.
- When prompted, enter your PIN and click Connect. If you don’t see the PIN, enter the default PIN ” 0000 ” often used for Bluetooth devices.
- Review the authentication message for the device you are connecting to now and approve the news or grant access.
- Follow the instructions on your computer and device to complete the pairing process. A confirmation message appears when the device is paired.
NOTE: If you see an authentication error, it’s too long. Move the device closer and try pairing again.